Young Israel of Sharon
The Young Israel is a vibrant shul with a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Our ideology is inclusiveness.
Young Israel exemplifies the ideals of Modern Orthodoxy: serious Torah study and practice, with an embrace of diversity; and a participatory openness to the best of contemporary culture and community.
- Mazel Tov to Eitan Altabet on his bar mitzvah and to the Altabet and Michael friends and families.
- Mazal Tov to the Kesselman Antelman, Stein, & Abir families on the upcoming wedding of their children Talia & Amiel.
- Mazal Tov, be-sha'ah tovah, to Tzvi and Anne Diamond on the engagement of their son Ariel to Rivka Twersky.
- Mazal Tov to Tzipporah Machlah Klapper, this year’s national champion of Yeshiva University’s Bronka Weintraub High School Bekiut Program in the girl’s daf category.
- Tzeitchem l'shalom to Stav and Yarin, it has been great to get to know you - you will always have second home in Sharon. Thank you for being part of our community this past year!